Ciao, I'm Lindsay, co-founder
If you have been let down by other wine clubs, keep reading...
Dumped wine. Undrinkable wines. Worried you won't like them? Bored from getting the same varietals over and over? Stuck in a year contract and can't cancel? These are all common problems with wine clubs. Having lived in California, where everyone joined a wine club, I myself had joined several and experienced all the frustrations above, and more.
When Alessandro and I created our Italian wine club, we said we would make it our mission to make the BEST WINE CLUB EXPERIENCE EVER to give you a meaningful and inspiring experience! Ready to find out how?
Winemaker videos for every wine.
No contracts, ever.
Starting in Spring 2021, we'll also have a scannable QR code on each bottle with the drinking window, pairings, short description and winemaker video.
You'll never get bored as you discover Italy's biodiversity of nearly 1,800 grape varietals, bottle after bottle.
And of course, NO contracts, ever.
Exclusive, Unique Wines
- Organic wines from Italy's best winemaking families
- Personalized and private labels
- QR codes to the winemaker video and details on every bottle
- Wines which are not available in the export market
- Exclusive collaborations with winemakers
A Community Dedicated to Wine
- You can ask our community of winemakers and sommeliers anything, anytime.
- You'll have access to wine courses and learning resources
- And access to expert travel tips, vineyard recommendations and more on community.wine
A One-of-a-Kind Experience
- You'll taste Italy without traveling here.
- You'll get as close to the actual experience of being on the vineyards with the winemaker watching our videos.
- You'll learn a new level of wine appreciation and feel confident speaking about wine with your friends.
Unique & Exclusive Bottles
- Our wines come from small producers which don't often get exported
- Most wines from families making less than 3,000 cases/year.
- Winemaker partnerships for exclusive bottles
Health and Eco-Friendly
- Sustainable farming and packaging
- Organic and biodynamic farming
- Low or no sulfites added
- No strange additives - no more headaches and hangovers!
Learn to Appreciate Wine
- Learn about the wine's origins with our videos
- Free wine course on community.wine
- Feel more confident when buying wine.
- Become the expert of your friends.
With an online wine community.
And, a Wine School.
In 2020, we built out a community of over 1,500 winemakers, restaurant owners, wine lovers, and sommeliers - where you can ask any questions you have about the wines to us, 24/7.
We also offer wine courses, for all levels of wine enthusiasts, where you casually learn about the non-technical side of wine or do master class lessons.
Visit community.wine to learn more!
Save 25€ off your first shipment